Skip to Main Navigation
- 254mm rear wheel travel
- VPP multi pivot frame design
- Recommended/Compatible with fork sizes 180mm to 203mm
- Recommended rear max tire size - 2.7"
- Disc brake specific design, rotors up to 203mm.
- Uses 12mm through axle x 150mm width rear hub
- ISCG-05 chain guide mount
Honed To Precision, The Ultimate Podium-Seeking Missle
Junior World Champion. Silver Medal, Senior World Championship. 4th place, Senior World Championship. World Cup wins. Seven World Cup Podiums. Not bad for the first half of the 2008 season.
Beneath the guiding hands of Santa Cruz Syndicate riders, the V-10 has become the definitive downhill weapon of this era. The VPP suspension has been refined to offer 254mm of seemingly bottomless travel while tracking with precision down the most demanding and technical courses that can be found anywhere in the world.
- 2008 Men's Downhill World Cup Champion
- 2008 Jnr. Men's Downhill World Cup Champion
- 2008 Jnr. Men's World Downhill Champion
- 2008 Downhill Team World Cup Champions
- 2008 British Men's National Downhill Champion
- 2008 British Jnr Men’s National Downhill Champion
- Frame weight with Fox DHX-5 Coil rear shock - approx 10.7lbs.
- Frame weight with RS Vivid 5.1 Coil rear shock - approx 10.99lbs.
*All frames medium/powdercoat - Anodised .06 lbs. less.